1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. This property accepts many forms of income to qualify for a rental. This includes the Housing Choice Voucher Program. Please check with the agency who issued your voucher for more details and to determine if it will cover the rent on the apartment you are interested in.
- Typical lease terms are 3-13 months, but longer terms might be available.
- Ridgewood Arches is a pet-friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment. Learn about our policy here.
- Cats = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- Dogs = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $40/month
- Residents are responsible for electric and cable/internet. City
of Minneapolis Property Information -- General Information
- Reserved off-street parking spaces are available for $50/month as well as on-street parking.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, Luxer package room, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
- It really depends on timing. If lockout happens during the business day a team member can
unlock the home after ID is provided and lease verified. IF it is
after hours an emergency work order will need to be placed online or via
phone to Anyone Home. An on-call tech will then be alerted and will
alert the resident of estimated arrival time. A tech will verify ID of the resident of
the apartment and will assess a lock out charge of $75.00. An email or service ticket update will be sent to the office so a charge can be
- No, renter's insurance is not required.
- Generally, it takes 3-5 business days.
If you have questions that we haven't answered here, please reach out to one of our team members at Ridgewood Arches. We're happy to help!
I lived at Ridgewood Arches for 3 years, and I really enjoyed my time there. The management team and the location are amazing.- Taylor W.