1. How much does it cost to apply?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
- Our screening guidelines include credit history, criminal history, income qualification, and rental/address qualification. For detailed qualifications, click here. This property accepts many forms of income to qualify for a rental. This includes the Housing Choice Voucher Program. Please check with the agency who issued your voucher for more details and to determine if it will cover the rent on the apartment you are interested in.
- We offer flexible lease terms, from 3-13 months.
- Ridgewood Arches is a cat friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment.Learn about our policy here.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
- Residents are responsible for electric and cable/internet.
- Reserved off-street parking spaces are available for $50/month as well as on-street parking.
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.
I lived at Ridgewood Arches for 3 years, and I really enjoyed my time there. The management team and the location are amazing.- Taylor W.