1. How much does it cost to apply?
2. How do I qualify? Do you accept Section 8 vouchers?
- Our application fee is $45 per applicant and our deposit is $300. The application fee is non-refundable.
3. What lease terms are offered?
- This property accepts many forms of income to qualify for a rental. This includes the Housing Choice Voucher Program. Please check with the agency who issued your voucher for more details and to determine if it will cover the rent on the apartment you are interested in.
4. Are pets allowed? Are there fees or pet rent?
- We offer flexible lease terms, from 3-13 months.
5. What utilities am I responsible for?
- Ridgewood Arches is a cat friendly community. We allow a maximum of two pets per apartment.
- 1 Cat = $200 deposit + $100 non-refundable fee, pet rent $15/month
- 2 Cats = $200 deposit + $200 non-refundable fee, pet rent $30/month
6. What parking options are available?
- Residents are responsible for electric and cable/internet.
7. Is smoking allowed?
- Reserved off-street parking spaces are available for $50/month as well as on-street parking.
8. What services are offered to residents?
- We are a 100% smoke-free community.
9. Are furnished apartments available?
- We offer an extensive list of services for residents, including online payments, package receiving, 24 hour emergency maintenance, professional on-site management and more.
10. Does Bigos Management offer corporate housing?
- Furnished apartments are not available, but Bigos Management is happy to point you in the right direction for local furniture options.
- Corporate housing is available for an added fee. Please contact the Property Manager for more details.